The audio files and other information about the conference are available at: http://caff.org/programs/csas/conference/
The conference was designed for Community Supported Agriculture farmers, organizations, and consumers. The sessions, which provided information about the benefits and challenges of CSAs, included:
• “Challenges of starting a CSA and making it sustainable”
• "Farmer to Farmer Cafe–Problem Solving with Experienced CSA farmers”
• “Farmland Preservation”
• “Learning from another across national and ethnic boundaries”
• “Sharing the risk: pricing and member commitment”
• “Member involvement and core group support”
• "Farmland Preservation Inclusion of low-income customers”
• “California Session: CSAs and CA state policy”
• “CSA Network Meeting / Building the CSA Network in California”
Audio files are available at http://caff.org/programs/csas/conference/ .
Which session was the most valuable to you? What would you like to know more about?
Tell us your thoughts in the comments below.